Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Update ...

I know it's been a while since I have posted on this blog. Trust me, it's not because I do not want to, but because life has just been busy. I initially thought that with all the writing that I have to do in this PhD program, I would have a lot of blogging material. Well ... I do, but what I have been lacking is time to transfer those documents to a blog format. In addition, facebook is a much faster way of posting links and quick quotes, so ... here we are, I have not posted anything since August 2012!

I have therefore decided to force myself to post from at least a paper I have written in the not too distant past. I picked one on communal hermeneutics. It was an interesting paper to research and it is in many ways still a work in progress. I do have to warn you that I don't think that my professor was in love with it, but like I said: in many ways, it is still a work in progress. I do hope some of the information and idea will get you thinking about the topic, whether you agree with me or not.

ta-ta

No comments:

Join my blog network
on Facebook