Thursday, December 14, 2006

Finals

Yesterday I gave my college Intro to Computer Class at SECWF their final. It is not really a final, but the presentation of their MS PowerPoint project. To make it interesting, I stipulate only technical requirements and I let them pick whatever topic they will. This semester the topics ranged from reports on mission trips to the history of the toilet; from how to take over the world (BTW - for those tyrant business cards I suggest Altair19) to learning about money; from church services to a presentation on parking enforcement here on campus; from an artist's collection to a great presentation on abortion. I'm always very pleased with my students' presentations and they always make me think about a lot of interesting topics. Good job class!

And for you believers out there, let me encourage you, as I do my students, to use technology to glorify God and to further His Kingdom.

No comments:

Join my blog network
on Facebook